An 18-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with aggravated menacing and a 19-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with assault in connection with an incident at 12:34 a.m. Sept. 9 at a business in the 6100 block of East Livingston Avenue.
The initial call for help indicated there had been an attempted robbery but police later determined that wasn't the case.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* Police responded to the 1600 block of Marvin Drive at 10:08 p.m. Sept. 9 after a resident reported a naked man was in his backyard. The resident said the man was unknown to him. Truro Township Fire Department medics transported the man to Mount Carmel East Hospital for evaluation.
* A woman reported her car was stolen sometime before 12:07 p.m. Sept. 9 from where it was parked in the lot in front of her home in the 1200 block of Rosehill Road.
* A group home employee called police at 5:17 p.m. Sept. 9 to report a 15-year-old juvenile was causing property damage at the home in the 2100 block of Baldwin Road. The employee said the boy was breaking windows in the house.
* Officers responded to reports of a possible burglary at 7:29 p.m. Sept. 9 at a residence in the 1900 block of Redwood Street. According to the police report, the resident said all his tools were stolen out of his house.
* Charges are pending against a man police found unresponsive in a vehicle parked in the 6500 block of San Miguel Place at 12:09 a.m. Sept. 15. The reporting officer said drugs and drug paraphernalia were found in plain view in the man's car. The man was taken into custody then transferred to Columbus police because of active warrants.