A 27-year-old Columbus man found himself under arrest after Dublin police discovered him asleep in a chair with an open can of beer in front of him Sept. 7 at a business in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
An employee of the business at 12:35 a.m. called police to tell them the man was passed out in the business lobby.
Reports said the employee told officers the man had caused trouble at the business in the past, but he was unsure whether the man had been given a "no-trespass" warning.
Officers reported they tried to revive the man multiple times and then called medics to evaluate him, but they were eventually able to revive him as the medics arrived.
The man had a strong odor of alcohol on his breath.
He was confused and couldn't tell police where he was or how he got there.
Police arrested the man for disorderly conduct.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A Dublin man told police at 12:53 p.m. Sept. 6 someone stole a guitar case and guitar valued at $675 from his vehicle parked in the 6000 block of Northcliff Court.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia Sept. 6 in the 6200 block of Cosgray Road.
* A 28-year-old woman was cited for drug possession Sept. 4 at Interstate 270 South and Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* A 35-year-old man was cited for petty theft Sept. 4 in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Sept. 3 in the 7300 block of Post Road.
* A Dublin woman told police at 3:44 p.m. Sept. 2 someone stole $20 in cash and credit cards after breaking into her vehicle in the 7100 block of Avery Road. Vehicle damage was estimated at $1,500.
* A 20-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Sept. 2 at John Shields Parkway and Riverside Drive.
* A Columbus woman told police at 12:46 p.m. Sept. 2 someone stole $1,050 in property, including a cell phone, jewelry and clothing, from her vehicle parked in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* Police responded to a report of theft at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road at 3:20 p.m. Sept. 1. Merchandise worth $99.98 was reported stolen.
* A 21-year-old man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia Sept. 1 in the 5800 block of Avery Road.
* A 59-year-old man was cited for criminal trespass Sept. 1 in the 7000 block of Coffman Road.
* An employee with a business in the 6500 block of Sawmill Road at 12:39 p.m. Sept. 1 told police someone stole $199.98 in merchandise.
* A Troy, Michigan, woman at 10:50 a.m. Sept. 1 told police someone stole $3,225 in property, including clothing and sports equipment, from her vehicle in the 500 block of Metro Place North.