A Delaware teen contacted police to report two acquaintances assaulted him and threatened him with a blade on the city's southeast side earlier this month.
A 14-year-old boy told officers he was walking a friend home shortly before 12:30 a.m. Sept. 17 in the 400 block of Cheshire Road when he encountered two known juvenile suspects.
"The victim knew the suspects and there may have been some previous issues," police Capt. Adam Moore said.
Moore said a scuffle broke out and one of the suspects produced a multitool with a blade and threatened the victim. He said no one suffered serious injuries in the altercation.
Moore said the case has been referred to the Delaware County Juvenile Court for review.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man reported a burglary took place between 4 p.m. Sept. 12 and 8 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 200 block of Westwood Avenue. Someone broke into an unoccupied residence through a first-floor window, according to police reports.
* A man reported a burglary occurred between 5 and 7 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 100 block of East Winter Street. Someone entered a business after breaking in through the front door, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft occurred between 8 a.m. July 1 and 2 p.m. Sept. 14 at a residence in the first block of Eaton Street. Someone reportedly stole a wedding ring valued at $3,799 from the residence.
* A woman reported drugs were stolen between 8 a.m. Sept. 11 and 8 a.m. Sept. 13 in the 100 block of Flintwood Drive. Someone stole prescription medication valued at $5 from the residence, according to reports.
* Officers responded about 5:30 p.m. Sept. 12 to Grady Memorial Hospital, 561 W. Central Ave., after a woman reported she had been raped between 10 p.m. Sept. 9 and 12:15 a.m. Sept. 10.
The case remains open and under investigation, according to police reports.