Construction equipment valued at $1,300 was stolen at 10:30 p.m. Sept. 13 from a job site in the 500 block of Lehman Street.
Items stolen were a $200 drill, $200 hammer drill, $600 drill and $300 Freon scale, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* A Toyota Solara, manufacturing date and value unknown, was stolen between 1 p.m. Sept. 16 and 4 p.m. Sept. 17 from the first block of East Beck Street.
The victim told police she kept a spare key in the car, but was pretty sure she locked all of the doors.
* A $2,000 Dodge Neon, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen and later recovered in west Columbus.
The theft occurred between 10 p.m. Sept. 18 and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 200 block of East Moler Street.
When police found the vehicle it had a broken side window and stripped steering column, with damage estimated at $300.
* Between 1:30 and 4 a.m. Sept. 17, someone entered a residence in the 200 block of East Gates Street and stole $50 worth of prescription drugs, $20 in gift cards and $50 in necklaces.
The victim told police the burglary took place while she was sleeping. Officers earlier had been dispatched on a burglary alarm to the same residence, but at that time the victim was unsure if anything had been taken, police reports said.
No entry was forced and during the response to the burglary alarm sounding officers found the rear door unlocked and open, reports said.
* Scrap copper wiring, value unknown, was stolen at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 14 from the backyard of a residence in the 300 block of East Moler Street.
* A $1,600 laptop computer was stolen between 5 and 7:20 p.m. Sept. 15 from a vehicle in the 900 block of South High Street.
The thief broke a rear window, causing an undetermined amount of damage.