Gahanna police said a man reported at 12:04 a.m. Sept. 10 that his vehicle had been shot at with a paintball gun in a drive-thru in the first block of Granville Street.
The suspect left the area, and the caller said he believed he would be able to wash the paint off the car, reports said. He said the vehicle was hit between three and five times. An employee at the business also witnessed the incident, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Several vehicles were rummaged through on Schyler Way, according to reports received at 3:04 a.m. Sept. 14.
* A vehicle on Orchard Drive was rummaged through between 9 and 10 p.m., according to a report received at 10:53 p.m. Sept. 13.
* An Ohio State University parking pass was reported stolen overnight from a vehicle on Skinner Avenue, according to a report received at 7:16 a.m. Sept. 12.
* Extra patrol was requested on Spruce Hill Drive, according to a report received at 6:04 p.m. Sept. 9. A resident said lug nuts were loosened on a tire overnight. There was no video or witnesses to confirm the tire had been tampered with, reports stated.
* A Fairholme Road resident reported a man and woman were screaming at each other in a front yard, according to a report received at 5:51 p.m. Sept. 9.
Another party was trying to mediate the situation, which reportedly was an argument over a misunderstanding about a Snapchat post, reports said.
* A man reported a woman hit him with a frying pan and candlestick at a residence on Diven Court, according to a report received at 1:33 a.m. Sept. 9. He declined medical treatment, reports said.
* A laptop and credit card were reported stolen from a vehicle on Heritage Street, according to a report received at 3:46 p.m. Sept. 8. The items were taken overnight, reports said.
* A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle overnight on Kensington Drive, according to a report received at 9:31 a.m. Sept. 8.
* Thefts from vehicles were reported overnight on Heritage Street, according to reports at 7:04 and 7:33 a.m. Sept. 8.
Residents also reported vehicles were rummaged through the previous night on Cherry Road and Totten Drive, according to reports received on Sept. 8.
* Three males were attempting to break into a vehicle with a coat hanger at a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 5:36 p.m. Sept. 7.