Hilliard Division of Police officers are investigating a burglary on the 6100 block of Jeffrelyn Drive.
The burglary was between 9 a.m. and 5:50 p.m. Sept. 15 at the residence.
Jewelry worth $5,074, including a gold chain, gold bracelets, diamond earrings and gold earrings, was reported stolen.
Entry was forced, Lt. Ron Clark said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Golf clubs and money were reported stolen at 6:10 a.m. Sept. 14 from a vehicle on the 3400 block of Portrush Avenue. Property loss was reported at $6,000.
* A backpack containing items worth $65 was reported stolen between 9 p.m. Sept. 13 and 7:15 a.m. Sept. 14 from a vehicle on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A cellphone worth $140 was reported stolen between 10:15 and 10:30 a.m. Sept. 14 at Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
* A woman's bicycle worth $75 was reported stolen between 11 p.m. Sept. 14 and 7 a.m. Sept. 15 from the 5700 block of Whispering Oak Boulevard.
* A stun gun worth $200 was reported stolen between 11 p.m. Sept. 15 and 7 a.m. Sept. 16 from the 6300 block of Greenscape Drive.
* Money was reported stolen between noon and 3 p.m. Sept. 17 from a business on the 4400 block of Cemetery Road. Loss was reported at $242.
* A tailgate worth $2,000 was reported stolen between 6 p.m. Sept. 15 and 9 a.m. Sept. 18 from a business on the 4600 block of Northwest Parkway.
* A tablet computer and a laptop computer were reported stolen between 10:05 and 11:10 p.m. Sept. 18 from a vehicle on the 3900 block of Main Street. Property loss was reported at $2,100.
* A man told police Sept. 19 two kayaks worth $600 were stolen between July 31 and Sept. 4 from his yard on the 5000 block of Wyandot Place.
* Personal property damage was reported between 2:15 and 2:20 p.m. Sept. 15 at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
* Personal property damage was reported at 10:25 a.m. Sept. 17 at Darby High School.
* Illegal use of a controlled substance was reported at 9 a.m. Sept. 19 at Darby High School.
* A 47-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 6 p.m. Sept. 17 at Fishinger Boulevard and Rivers Gate Way in Norwich Township.