The 5600 block of Blazer Parkway was the scene of two thefts in the early evening Sept. 30 that resulted in the loss of a combined $3,500 in property.
According to Dublin Police Department incident reports an Apple Macbook Pro Laptop computer was reported stolen from a vehicle at 6:06 p.m. At 6:28 p.m., police responded to a second theft from a vehicle. A drone was reported stolen in that incident
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Police at 11:20 a.m. Oct. 5 responded to a report someone stole fixtures totaling $500 from a men's bathroom at business in the 6800 block of Avery-Muirfield Drive.
* A 23-year-old man was cited for possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia Oct. 5 in the 7300 block of Muirfield Drive.
* An employee of a Columbus company reported at 1:41 p.m. Oct. 4 someone stole equipment from a business in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive.
* Police at 9:59 a.m. Oct. 4 responded to a report someone stole $200 cash from a woman in the 4100 block of Stoneridge Lane.
* Police at 9:28 a.m. Oct. 3 responded to a report of a theft at an office in the 6000 block of Frantz Road. Electronics and household items worth $2,501 were reported stolen.
* An employee of a business in the 6500 block of Dublin Center Drive at 10:56 a.m. Oct. 3 told police someone stole $630.80 in tools.
The suspect was described as a man with a yellow sleeveless T-shirt, khaki shorts and a tan ball cap.
Witnesses said the man left in a pickup truck.
* A theft from a motor vehicle was reported at 2 p.m. Oct. 3 in the 4100 block of Stoneridge Lane. A purse containing documents and medicine was reported stolen.
* A 32-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Oct. 2 in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* An 18-year-old man was issued citations for sales to and use by underage persons and securing public accommodations for underage persons Oct. 2. He was issued the citations at the Dublin Police Department, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
* A 36-year-old woman was issued a citation for drug possession Oct. 1 in the 8100 block of Riverside Drive.
* Two thousand dollars in criminal damages to a vehicle were reported at 4:44 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 6100 block of Avery-Muirfield Drive.
* A 37-year-old man was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 29 in the 6500 block of Frantz Road.
* A 28-year-old woman was issued a citation for disorderly conduct Sept. 29 in the 3700 block of West Dublin-Granville Road. Police also issued a citation for assault to a 19-year-old woman.