Gahanna police recently responded to incidents of panhandlers at local businesses.

A man who was playing an accordion had a sign asking for money in the parking lot of a business on Stoneridge Drive, according to a report received at 5:42 p.m. Oct. 1. He was asking for money for food and gasoline to get back to Florida, reports said. He was advised he couldn't solicit and left the area.

A man also was reported begging for money at an Agler Road business, according to a report received at 6:06 a.m. Oct. 3.

In other Gahanna police incident reports:

* Two men were in a fight at a business in the 200 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 1:13 p.m. Oct. 3. An employee said blood was all over the floor after a possible altercation between customers. One person had a laceration but refused medical attention, reports said. Another person had an injured hand and was transported to Mount Carmel East, after being released on a summons.

* A Clark State Road resident advised police that vehicles were speeding over a nearby hill, according to a complaint received at 1:24 p.m. Sept. 30.

* A vehicle on Palace Lane was broken into after 3 a.m. Sept. 30, according to a report received at 10:14 a.m. that day. Tools from the vehicle were found in a neighbor's yard, reports stated. There was no damage to the vehicle, but the owner believes access was gained through the hatchback. An umbrella and compact disc case were recovered at a neighbor's, reports said.

* A James Road resident reported seeing a wolf running northbound from the rear of the property along a walking path, according to a complaint received at 9:03 a.m. Sept. 30.

* A Waterbury Boulevard resident said someone damaged her husband's vehicle and might have tried to steal it, according to a report received at 11:58 a.m. Sept. 29. The resident didn't have a time frame, reports said.

* A Meadow Green Circle resident reported couch cushions and a blanket were found across the street by a baseball dugout, according to a complaint received at 7:20 p.m. Sept. 28. The resident didn't see anyone there, but she has known people to sleep there. The items appeared to have been sitting for a long period of time, reports said.