Two men were arrested after allegedly robbing a Columbus woman at gunpoint in a Westerville park.

According to reports, three women went to the park in the 500 block of East Walnut Street on the afternoon of Oct. 7 to retrieve items that an 18-year-old Westerville man had allegedly stolen from one of the women.

For unknown reasons, the victim dropped the other two women outside the park before entering, reports stated.

When she arrived, two men jumped out of a nearby vehicle, according to reports. The occupants included the 18-year-old who had allegedly stolen items the previous day and a 19-year-old Columbus man.

The 18-year-old allegedly held the woman at gunpoint and told her to give them her cash, while the other man searched through her car, according to reports. One of the other women called police when she saw the gun.

Officers apprehended the men while they were trying to leave the park, although the 18-year-old attempted to flee and resisted arrest.

In searching the suspects and their vehicle, officers found a handgun, a clown mask and a bag of over-the-counter medication, reports stated.

The 18-year-old was charged with aggravated robbery and escape while the 19-year-old was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and complicity to an aggravated robbery, according to reports.

In other recent incident reports from the Westerville Division of Police:

* A 17-year-old Westerville girl was arrested after allegedly shoving and injuring a woman during an argument. She reportedly pushed the woman down, dislocating her shoulder, in a fight in the 1200 block of Hideaway Woods Drive on the afternoon of Oct. 3. The teen was charged with domestic violence and assault, reports stated.

* A resident was awakened by a loud noise at his residence in the 300 block of Brisbane Avenue around 5 a.m. Oct. 2.

When he investigated, he found damage to an exterior window, and officers reported that it looked like someone had attempted to break in.

* A Westerville resident reported someone stole a television and a laptop from the back porch of his residence in the first block of Electric Avenue on the evening of Oct. 2.