Gahanna police recently responded to a burglary that occurred at a business in the 100 block of Granville Street, according to a report received at 3:50 a.m. Oct. 12.
An employee found a cash register had been stolen and called the reporting party. Entry was gained through the drive-thru between 8 p.m. Oct. 11 and 3:30 a.m. Oct. 12, according to reports.
The incident remains under investigation.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Cars are running the school bus stop sign at Taylor Road and Chadwood Drive, according to a complaint filed at 7:35 a.m. Oct. 11.
* Golf clubs were reported stolen from a vehicle on Park Drive, according to a report received at 7:55 a.m. Oct. 10. The vehicle was unlocked, reports said.
* Tools were stolen from the front seat of a vehicle, after an unidentified person smashed a window, according to a report received at 8:43 p.m. Oct. 7. The incident occurred in the parking lot of a business in the 200 block of West Johnstown Road.
* A Bird Street resident visited police headquarters about some neighborhood residents smoking pot, according to a complaint received at 12:33 p.m. Oct. 7. He was told to call police when it's occurring. He said he has in the past, reports said.
* An employee at a business on Morse Road reported a customer spit on him at 1:29 a.m. Oct. 7 and the customer left the area. He said he delayed calling police because he was trying to contact his manager, reports said.
* An unidentified person broke out a window of a vehicle in the 400 block of Morrison Road, according to a report received at 2:24 p.m. Oct. 5.