• At 1:32 p.m. Oct. 12, an employee of a business on West Fifth Street reported a fraud.
• At 2:30 p.m. Oct. 12, an employee of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
• At 9:33 a.m. Oct. 13, a resident of Millstone Drive reported fraudulent credit -card charges.
• At 12:47 p.m. Oct. 13, a 31-year-old Marysville woman was cited for driving under suspension.
• At 1:26 p.m. Oct. 13, a resident of Wind Mil Drive reported theft of a wallet from a motor vehicle.
• At 5:08 p.m. Oct. 13, a business on Columbus Avenue reported a theft.
• At 1:16 p.m. Oct. 15, two juveniles were cited for possession of marijuana.
• At 3:45 a.m. Oct. 15, a 43-year-old Delaware man was arrested for obstructing official business.
• At 4:52 p.m. Oct. 15, a 55-year-old Marysville man was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence.
• At 4:19 p.m. Oct. 16, a resident of West Fifth Street, a 26-year-old West Mansfield woman reported being assaulted by another woman.
• At 8:20 p.m. Oct. 16, a business on Square Drive reported a counterfeit bill.
• At 2:50 a.m. Oct. 17, a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported theft of merchandise.
• At 1:07 p.m. Oct. 17, a 54-year-old Marysville man was cited for criminal damaging.
• At 12:128 a.m. Oct. 13 as a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road, a deputy charged a 26-year-old Columbus man with possession of marijuana paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
• At 1:25 p.m. Oct. 13, a deputy investigated damage to the window of a vehicle that was parked in the 20000 block of Peoria Loop Road.
• At 11:03 p.m. Oct. 13 while checking a possible disabled vehicle in the 19000 block of
Collins Road, a deputy arrested a 45-year-old Springfield man for operating a vehicle while under the influence. He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
• At 12:21 a.m. Oct. 15 as a result of a driving complaint, a deputy stopped a 2010
Cadillac SRX on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road. After further investigation, a 30-year-old Woodstock woman was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence. She was transported to the sheriff’s office.
• At 6:36 a.m. Oct. 16 on U.S. Route 33 near the rest area, the driver of a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze drove off road and into a ditch before striking a tree and rolling the vehicle over. One victim was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital.
• At 9:44 a.m. Oct. 16, a deputy was sent to a residence in the 26000 block of Yearsley
Road to investigate two bullet holes that were found in the side of a pole barn.
• At 11:26 a.m. Oct. 16 at state Route 161 and Cosgray Road, a 2009 Honda Ridgeline struck a 2008 Jeep Commander.
• At 6:54 p.m. Oct. 16 on U.S. Route 33 near Poling Road, a 2016 Honda Fit struck a deer.
• At 5:16 a.m. Oct. 17 in the 20000 block of state Route 31, the driver of a 2007 Mazda MX3 lost control, drove off the left side of the road and then struck a utility pole. The driver, an 18-year-old Marysville man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to control.
• At 2:48 p.m. Oct. 17, a business in the 7000 block of state Route 161 reported fake checks that were used.
• At 8:07 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 32000 block of state Route 31, a 2005 Acura TL struck a deer.
• At 4:37 p.m. Oct. 18 at state Route 739 and Johnson Road, a 2017 Honda Pilot was struck from behind by a 2005 GMC Envoy. The driver of the GMC, a 24-year-old Marion man, was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead.