A 32-year-old woman and a 43-year-old man were charged after Pickerington Police officers were called to a Postage Drive business at 12:24 p.m. Oct. 22 on a report of a theft.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports the woman was charged with petty theft.
She also was wanted on outstanding warrants filed by Grove City and Westerville police.
The man was charged with receiving stolen property. Reports said he was driving a vehicle that had been reported stolen.
The woman and the man were taken to the Fairfield County jail according to reports.
In other recent incident reports"
* A 41-year-old Canal Winchester man was issued a citation for disturbing the peace and given a "no-trespass order" after officers were called at 10:09 p.m. Oct. 21 to a business on Hill Road North on a report of an assault.
* A 30-year-old man and a 32-year-old man were issued no-trespass orders after a physical altercation at 1:44 a.m. Oct. 22 at a business on Hill Road North.
The parties in the altercation all declined to seek charges in connection with the scuffle, but the business requested the no-trespass orders be given to the two men.
* The Violet Township Fire department transported a 50-year-old woman to a Pickerington hospital after she was determined to be under the influence of drugs on West Columbus Street.
* A request for charges against two teenage boys was forwarded to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor's office.
According to reports, the boys, ages 14 and 16, admitted to officers at 9:34 a.m. Oct. 23 at Pickerington High School Central, 300 Opportunity Way, to posting menacing threats on social media
* Pickerington police, who were called to assist a 40-year-old woman who was gathering her belongings at a residence on Banbridge Court, arrested a 47-year-old man on an outstanding warrant filed by Reynoldsburg police.
The woman had called police to stand by as she retrieved her belongings because she said her husband had threatened her during a telephone call.
Reports said the man was released into the custody of Reynoldsburg police officers.
* A 28-year-old Columbus woman was issued a citation for a mandatory appearance in Pickerington Mayor's Court after a shoplifting incident was reported at 2:44 p.m. Oct. 25 at a business on Postage Drive.
* A 48-year-old man was arrested on charges of domestic violence and assault at 4:39 p.m. Oct. 25 on Stonebridge Boulevard.
Reports said officers were called to the residence on a report the man was repeatedly punching his 16-year-old daughter in the head.
* A 48-year-old Blacklick woman and a 50-year-old Columbus man were arrested on charges of petty theft at 8:45 p.m. Oct. 27 at a business on Hill Road North.
According to reports, it was the third time they have been charged with such an offense. The pair were given dates for mandatory court appearances and released.
* Charges are pending against two 16-year-old girls after they were apprehended by police while in possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana at 10:59 p.m. Oct. 27 in a city park on Hereford Drive. Reports said both girls were released into the custody of their parents.