Delaware County Sheriff's deputies are investigating after a vandal struck an Orange Township park late last month.
Deputies responded shortly after 9:45 a.m. Oct. 30 to North Orange Park, 7560 Gooding Blvd., after receiving a report of criminal mischief. A man reported someone broke into the pool area between 2 p.m. Oct. 27 and 9:15 a.m. Oct. 30 and damaged 15 pieces of patio furniture.
The vandal also drove onto the soccer fields, causing damage to the playing surfaces, according to sheriff's reports.
Damages from the incident were estimated at about $700, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* An employee of a business in the 8800 block of Columbus Pike in Orange Township reported a theft occurred between 5 and 6 p.m. Oct. 29. Someone stole eight boxes of trading cards, together worth $143, according to sheriff's reports.
Deputies arrested a 31-year-old Marion man on a charge of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
* Deputies responded to a report of theft about 6 p.m. Oct. 30 at a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue in Orange Township. Someone stole jewelry valued at $180 from the business, reports said.
Deputies arrested a 27-year-old Hilliard woman on a charges of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, and criminal trespassing, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 7:30 and 8 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 8100 block of Lewis Center Road in Orange Township. Someone stole $142 cash from the car, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred before 5:30 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 1700 block of Ford Road in Liberty Township. Someone stole a bag valued at $25, rifle ammunition worth $5 and $100 cash from the car, sheriff's reports said.
Another man reported vandalism occurred between 6 p.m. Oct. 31 and 8:30 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 1600 block of the same road. Someone broke into a car through a driver's-side window, reports said.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 10 p.m. Oct. 31 and 8 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 3700 block of Liberty Road in Liberty Township. Someone stole a cellphone valued at $100 and various documents from the car, according to reports.