Police tussled last week with a 26-year-old Reynoldsburg man who was causing a disturbance in a local neighborhood.
Officers responded to a call about the man yelling and disturbing neighbors at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 200 block of Belltree Drive.
After talking to the man, officers determined there was an active warrant for him on theft charges filed through the Columbus Police Department.
When they attempted to arrest him, however, he kicked and pushed an officer, according to the police report. The man was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A 16-year-old Reynoldsburg boy was charged with criminal trespass for allegedly hanging out on school property at 3:15 p.m. Nov. 3 at Reynoldsburg High School, 6699 E. Livingston Ave. The reporting officer said the boy was associated with past incidents at the school but is not a student there.
* A woman reported her living room window was shattered between 9:45 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Nov. 4 at her residence in the 2000 block of Commons Road North.
* A woman told police a black man entered her apartment brandishing a firearm and stole the keys to her vehicle, then stole the vehicle shortly before 2:04 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 500 block of Postwoods Drive.
The man was last seen traveling north in the apartment complex.
* Police charged a 21-year-old Miami woman with forgery after she allegedly attempted to complete a Western Union money transfer at approximately 5:56 p.m. Nov. 5 at a business in the 6900 block of East Main Street. When asked for an identification card, the woman provided a fake Ohio ID card, the reporting officer said.
* A man got away with 67 scratch-off lottery tickets just before 12:43 p.m. Nov. 6 from a business in the 1700 block of Brice Road, police said. The reporting officer said an employee at the business saw the man steal the lottery tickets, then leave the area. He was last seen in a silver Ford Mustang, according to the police report.
* A woman reported someone threw eggs at her house between noon and 2:15 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 7700 block of Donwick Drive.
The reporting officer said the eggs hit the front door, window screen, garage door and back of a car that was in the driveway.