A woman who had her car broken into later became the victim of identity theft.
At 9:22 a.m. Oct. 31 a woman told Dublin police her car had been broken into and her purse stolen at a school in the 6400 block of Post Road.
She later told police that Nov. 1 someone used her ID to withdraw $1,000 in cash.
Another theft from a vehicle occurred about the same time as the woman's and near the same location.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* A 29-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Nov. 3 in the 400 block of Metro Place North.
* A 42-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 3 at Interstate 270 and U.S. Route 33.
* A 22-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 2 in the 6200 block of Sawmill Road.
* Police at 6:34 p.m. Oct. 31 responded to a report of theft of $77 in property from a business in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive.
* Police at 5:51 a.m. Oct. 31 were alerted to a disturbance in the 6200 block of Corporate Center Drive and found clothing that could be related to other reports of theft.
* A theft from a motor vehicle was reported Oct. 31 in the 5600 block of Tara Hill Drive.
* A 20-year-old man was issued a citation for using a fake ID Oct. 31 in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* Police responded at 1 p.m. Oct. 30 to a report of theft from a residence in the 5300 block of Guinness Court during which $2,000 in cash was stolen.
* The theft of $714 in tools from a business in the 6500 block of Dublin Center Drive was reported at 2 p.m. Oct. 30.
* A 37-year-old man was cited for littering from a moving vehicle Oct. 30 at the Dublin Police Department at 6565 Commerce Parkway.
* A Dublin man at 8:33 p.m. Oct. 29 told police someone stole $3 in property from his vehicle in the 6100 block of Sawmill Road.
* Police were dispatched Oct. 29 to the 6600 block of Willow Grove Lane to investigate an overdose.
* Identity theft was reported Oct. 29 in the 100 block of Corbins Mill Drive.
* A 20-year-old woman was cited for drug possession Oct. 28 at the Dublin Police Department in the 6500 block of Commerce Parkway.
* A 50-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 28 in the 6200 block of Frantz Road.
* A musical instrument valued at $350 was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 10:19 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* Property including $545 in building supplies was reported stolen from a construction site in the 3800 block of Carberry Drive at 1:06 p.m. Oct. 27.
* A 46-year-old man was arrested Oct. 27 at the Dublin Police Department, 6565 Commerce Parkway, for receiving stolen property.
* Police at 8:43 a.m. Oct. 27 responded to a report of theft at a construction site in the 6600 block of Village Parkway in which $420 in construction materials was stolen.