A 32-year-old Columbus man was charged with robbery after he demanded prescription drugs from a pharmacist.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports the man entered a pharmacy on Hill Road at 9:37 p.m. Nov. 2 and demanded he be given prescription drugs.
Reports said the man was not armed.
Police said they recovered prescription drugs they believe were stolen in the robbery and placed the narcotics in the police property room to be used as evidence.
The man was taken to the Fairfield County jail.
In other recent incident reports:
* A Reynoldsburg man was arrested for assault and domestic violence at 2 a.m. Oct. 28 on Creekside Drive after an altercation with his 20-year-old girlfriend.
Reports said the man was taken to the Fairfield County jail.
* Two 19-year-old men, one from Columbus and the other from Orient, were issued citations for petty theft at 2:32 p.m. Oct. 28 after they were caught shoplifting from a store on Hill Road North.
Reports said the men were given dates for mandatory appearances in court before being released at the scene.
* Two 17-year-old Pickerington boys were arrested for shoplifting at 5:57 p.m. Oct. 28 at a store on Hill Road North.
Reports said officers forwarded information about the incident to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor's Office.
* A resident of Boggs Court reported at 10:28 p.m. Oct. 30. Items were stolen overnight from his unlocked vehicle.
* Multiple vehicle break-ins were reported at 6:49 a.m. Oct. 31 on Lakes Edge Way. No additional information was available and the incidents are being investigated.
* A resident of Hill Road North went to the Pickerington police station at 5:39 p.m. Oct. 31 to turn in items he found in his yard.
The resident said he thought the items might have been stolen from vehicles.
The items were placed in the police property room.
* A "no-trespass order" was presented at 1:50 p.m. Oct. 31 to a 49-year-old Pickerington man accused of harassing employees at a pharmacy on Hill Road.
* Representatives of a business on Yarmouth Drive N.W. reported at 8:15 a.m. Oct. 31 a 57-year-old Columbus man threatened employees.
* Several items were reported stolen from a vehicle at 7:10 p.m. Oct. 31 on Winderly Lane.
Reports said the driver-side window was broken to gain access.
* Police are investigating a report that a male juvenile was assaulted by a female juvenile at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 1 at a bus trip on Preston Trails Drive.
* Two juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at 5:32 p.m. Nov. 2 at a business on Postage Drive.
Reports said both juveniles were given citations and dates for mandatory appearances in court.
They were released into the custody of their parents.
* Representatives of a business on Refugee Road reported at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 2 the theft of $500 worth of candy.
* Items were reported stolen from a vehicle on Coffeetree Court at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 2.
* Officers were called to a residence on Lookout Lane at 9 p.m. Nov. 2 on a report of an unconscious 33-year-old man who had overdosed on heroin.
Violet Township Fire Department paramedics administered Narcan to the man and he was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.
A request for charges was forwarded to the Fairfield County Prosecutor's Office.
* A vehicle was reported stolen from Brevard Circle at 8 p.m. Nov. 3.
The owner told police the vehicle had been locked, but a key might have been stolen during a previous theft of items from the same vehicle earlier in the year.
The license plates that had been on the stolen vehicle were later recovered from another vehicle that had been reported stolen in Columbus.
* A resident of Preston Trails reported at 1:22 p.m. Nov. 3 fraudulent charges had been made using her credit card.
* A Pickerington officer on patrol at 8:41 p.m. Nov. 3 on Autumn Ridge found a vehicle that had been reported stolen from Columbus.
A license plate belonging to another stolen vehicle was recovered at the scene.
The vehicle was impounded at the request of the Columbus police.
Reports said there are no suspects in the thefts.