A Dublin Coffman High School student's report of assault at a football game ended in arrest for a male student.
The student reported the incident to Dublin police at 8 a.m. Nov. 7 and said that during a game at the high school, 6780 Coffman Road, she was assaulted in the north end of the bleachers. She said boys in the crowd hit her on her head and shoulders as she was trying to move seats at the game.
A 14-year-old Coffman student told police he punched the female student in the leg as she walked by.
The female students' parents agreed the male student should be eligible for the city's juvenile diversion program.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A 49-year-old woman was arrested Nov. 8 at the Dublin Police Department, 6565 Commerce Parkway for misuse of a credit card.
* Police found a stolen vehicle Nov. 7 in the 5800 block of Locbury Lane.
* A 54-year-old woman was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 6 in the 5100 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A Dublin man at 8:25 a.m. Nov. 4 told police someone stole $1,800 in property including a cell phone, sunglasses and airline vouchers from his vehicle in the 6100 block of Sawmill Road.
* A man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 4 in the 5600 block of Avery Road and Corporate Center Drive.
* A 22-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 4 in the 4000 block of Emerald Parkway and Wyandotte Woods Boulevard.
* Theft was reported at 4 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 7200 block of Sawmill Road. Reported stolen was $100.
* A 42-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 3 at Interstate 270 and U.S. Route 33.
* Police on Nov. 3 were dispatched to the 5100 block of Hirth Road in reference to a report of criminal damaging to a vehicle.
* A 29-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Nov. 3 in the 400 block of Metro Place North.
* A 39-year-old man was arrested for drug trafficking Nov. 3 in the 2600 block of Sanbury Boulevard.
On the same day in the same area a 25-year-old man was also cited for drug possession.
* Dublin police on Nov. 1 responded to a report that a man's check he placed in a U.S. Postal Service mailbox in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive was forged and cashed via mobile deposit.