Gahanna police responded to a fight following a basketball game in the gym at Middle School West, 350 N. Stygler Road, according to a report received at 8:05 p.m. Dec. 12.
The fight was between parents of student athletes, with about 25 people involved, according to reports. One man hit a woman, reports said. No weapons were involved. None of the involved parents has been identified and no victims have come forward. School principal Aaron Winner will contact the school resource officer after reviewing the surveillance video, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A Meadow Green Circle resident said a package was to be delivered Dec. 6, but he never received the package and believes it was stolen, according to a report received at 6:49 p.m. Dec. 12.
* A box was reported stolen from a business on Beecher Road, according to a report received at 12:44 p.m. Dec. 12.
* A man stole some lottery tickets from a business in the 400 block of Granville Street, according to a report received at 5:59 a.m. Dec. 12.
* Four teens were knocking over trash cans, possibly taking Christmas ornaments, according to a complaint received at 6:45 p.m. Dec. 11 at Laura and Jennie drives. They were headed toward Jefferson Elementary School, reports said.
* A Meadow Green Circle resident reported seeing a black suitcase, tied together with cloth, in the bushes. Police said the suitcase was ripped and broken, and contained trash. It apparently didn't make it all the way to a trash bin, according to a report received at 5:18 p.m. Dec. 11.
* Tools were stolen from the garage of a James Road residence, according to a report received at 3:49 p.m. Dec. 9.
* A Garston Court resident said she hired someone to help clean out her house and she alleged several items were stolen, according to a report received at 6:37 p.m. Dec. 8. She said she located some items at two separate pawn shops in Columbus, reports said.
* An antique car cover was reported stolen from a Milan Drive residence at 11:16 a.m. Dec. 8.
* A purse was reported stolen after an unidentified person broke out a window in a vehicle on Cross Point Road, according to a report received at 7:09 p.m. Dec. 7.
* Five students were ordered to leave a business in the first block of North Hamilton Road, according to a complaint received at 10:36 a.m. Dec. 7.