The Hilliard Division of Police is investigating an incident of voyeurism reported Dec. 11 at a Lyman Drive business.
Officers have identified a suspect, but as of Dec. 18, no charges had been filed.
The suspect allegedly used a video camera to record a 17-year-old at the facility, according to Lt. Ron Clark and Andrea Litchfield, a police spokeswoman.
However, the initial investigation indicates the person's activity was focused on the teenager rather than recordings of the general public, Clark said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 30-year-old man was arrested for aggravated menacing at 1:55 a.m. Dec. 13 on the 4200 block of Schirtzinger Road.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 12:35 a.m. Dec. 8 on the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 8 p.m. Dec. 7 on the 6300 block of Scioto Darby Road.
* A 40-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drugs at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 9 at Dublin Road and Mark Twain Drive.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:05 p.m. Dec. 9 on the 4400 block of Davidson Road.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 9:05 p.m. Dec. 7 at Cemetery and Leap roads.
* A 24-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 8 p.m. Dec. 10 on the 3900 block of Lyman Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:45 p.m. Dec. 11 at Cemetery Road and Interstate 270.
* A 29-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 4 p.m. Dec. 12 at Cemetery Road and Trueman Boulevard.
* Tools and equipment worth $5,055 were reported stolen between midnight and 12:15 a.m. Dec. 8 from a commercial vehicle parked on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive. Stolen items included industrial tools, power tools, knee pads and rope. The items were recovered and returned to the owners.
* A white-gold diamond ring and a diamond wedding band were reported stolen at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 12 from a residence on the 3500 block of Leap Road. Property loss was reported at $1,400.
* A man told police Dec. 7 that a revolver worth $525 was stolen between 11 a.m. Nov. 26 and 5 p.m. Dec. 1 from the 3400 block of Lacon Road.
* A bicycle worth $80 was reported stolen Dec. 13. The theft occurred between 5 p.m. Dec. 7 and 11 p.m. Dec. 8 from the 4500 block of Edler Court.
* A tablet computer and silver coins were reported stolen between 2:30 and 5 a.m. Dec. 12 from a vehicle on the 5200 block of Morning Circle. Property loss was reported at $900.
* A 45-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were arrested for felony theft from a motor vehicle Dec. 8 on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.