A juvenile boy, age and address not provided, was charged with violating curfew after allegedly being found riding a skateboard in the middle of the street near the intersection of Ridgeview and Tremont roads at 1:12 a.m. Dec. 8.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A woman in the 1300 block of Stoneygate Lane reported she walked into her garage at 12:57 p.m. Dec. 10 and found an unknown man going through her vehicle.
* A man in the 2900 block of Welsford Road reported the attempted theft of $1,350 between Dec. 5 and 9. No other details were provided.
* An Upper Arlington woman reported the theft of her cellphone valued at $200 and a cardholder containing her driver's license, a debit card and a credit card from a table at a restaurant in the 3200 block of Tremont Road at 4:20 p.m. Dec. 7.
* A business owner in the 1600 block of Northwest Professional Plaza reported someone illegally cashed a check from his business in the amount of $2,400 between Dec. 1 and 6.
* Two jewelry boxes valued together at $700 and $400 in jewelry were reported stolen from a residence in the 2000 block of Chelsea Road between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Dec. 5.
* A shotgun valued at $2,000 and a gun case valued at $1 were reported stolen from a basement of a house in the 2300 block of Canterbury Road between April 24 and Nov. 23.
* A package containing a baseball rebounder valued at $50 was reported stolen from a front porch in the 1700 block of Andover Road between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 4.
* A laptop computer valued at $1,450, a travel bag valued at $350, headphones valued at $120 and a day planner valued at $16 were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 2700 block of Lear Road between 6 p.m. Nov. 29 and 8 a.m. Nov. 30.