New Albany police officers discovered a child was a passenger in a vehicle driven by a woman who allegedly was driving impaired Dec. 16. The 38-year-old Johnstown woman was cited for OVI and endangering children at 9:52 p.m. Dec. 16 at Johnstown and Forest roads after being stopped for a traffic violation.
In other recent incident reports from the New Albany Police Department:
* A 27-year-old Circleville man was cited for driving under OVI suspension at 4:37 p.m. Dec. 17 at East Dublin-Granville and Morgan roads.
* A 28-year-old Sunbury man was cited for drug abuse, controlled-substance possession or use and drug-paraphernalia possession when an officer found narcotics and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 6:39 p.m. Dec. 16 at South High Street and East Dublin-Granville Road.
* A New Albany woman at 11:39 a.m. Dec. 14 told police someone used her personal information to rent a car in Montgomery, Alabama.
* A 61-year-old New Albany man was cited for OVI at 7:36 p.m. Dec. 12 on the 9800 block of Johnstown Road.
* At 3:47 p.m. Dec. 12, police gave a verbal warning to a 21-year-old Columbus man who had been fired from a business in the 7700 block of Walton Parkway. The man became aggressive and refused to leave the building, reports said. He also attempted to steal $40 but then returned the money.