Two victims reported thieves stole items off of their vehicles earlier this month in separate incidents in Delaware.
A woman contacted Delaware police about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 13 to report someone had stolen her vehicle's license plate earlier that day while it was parked in a lot in the 1500 block of Pittsburgh Drive. The woman valued the plate at $50, according to police reports.
A man reported a similar crime occurred between 10 and 11 p.m. Dec. 14 at a business' parking lot in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike. He told officers someone stole a tailgate valued at $3,000 off the back of his truck.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man reported a burglary occurred between 6 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 17 at an apartment in the first block of Tanglewood Drive. Someone entered the residence and stole two video games, together worth $30, and two metal smoking pipes, together valued at $22, according to reports.
* A man reported vandalism took place before 5 a.m. Dec. 15 at a business in the first block of North Sandusky Street. Someone broke the business' front door, but investigators found no evidence of anyone entering the building, reports said.
* A man reported a theft of drugs occurred between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at a business in the 1800 block of Columbus Pike.
The man told officers someone stole prescription medication valued at $200 from him while he was shopping at the business, according to police reports.
* A woman reported gross sexual imposition involving a juvenile victim occurred at a city residence between January 2015 and Dec. 14.
The case remains open and under investigation, according to police reports.
* Officers received a report that a juvenile victim was raped between 2 and 3 a.m. Dec. 16 at a city apartment.
Officers later arrested Telly S. McCollum, 41, of South Henry Street on a charge of rape, a first-degree felony, according to police reports.
A Delaware County grand jury Dec. 21 indicted McCollum on six counts of rape, all first-degree felonies, according to court records.