New Albany police officers visited New Albany Middle School on Dec. 19 for an ongoing investigation.
The officers went to the school, 6600 E. Dublin-Granville Road, at 1:35 p.m. as part of the investigation, which involves the dissemination of material harmful to juveniles, police reports said. Further details are unavailable because the investigation is active, according to city spokesman Scott McAfee.
In other recent incident reports from the New Albany Police Department:
* Officers responded at 3:13 p.m. Dec. 24 to a report of identity theft from an Ackerly Loop resident. The incident is under investigation.
* A 36-year-old Newark man was arrested for violating a protection order after a traffic stop at 11:11 p.m. Dec. 23 at state Route 161 and Beech Road.
* A resident told police at 11:32 a.m. Dec. 22 that someone used her identity to make a purchase from a television home-shopping network.
* A 24-year-old Columbus woman was cited for drug paraphernalia, drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after officers found narcotics and paraphernalia in a vehicle at 1:33 a.m. Dec. 22 at the Johnstown Road and state Route 161 on-ramp.
* An officer at 11:45 a.m. Dec. 21 found juveniles in possession of tobacco after a traffic stop at Johnstown and Forest roads.
* Two Gahanna women ages 19 and 21 were cited for drug abuse, controlled-substance possession or use and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at Kitzmiller and East Dublin-Granville roads. An officer found marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* A resident on the 6900 block of Bevelhymer Road at 3:38 p.m. Dec. 20 told police someone vandalized his vehicle in his driveway.
* Officers responded at 11:31 a.m. Dec. 20 to a report that a second-floor window was broken at a residence in the 7200 block of Biddick Court.
* A resident on the 4300 block of Olmsted Road reported a package on her front porch stolen at 12:57 p.m. Dec. 19.
* A at 9:30 a.m. Dec. 19 told police someone used her credit-card account for a purchase at a gas station in the 2800 block of Stelzer Road.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 11:11 p.m. Dec. 18 in the 9200 block of Smith's Mill Road. No other details were immediately available.
* A resident on the 7300 block of Upper Clarenton Drive South at 12:17 p.m. Dec. 18 told police someone threw eggs at the side of his home.
* A 32-year-old Galloway woman was cited for possession of controlled substances, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug-abuse instruments after officers were dispatched at 9:26 a.m. Dec. 18 to the 9800 block of Johnstown Road to assist medics on a call of a person who was having a stroke. Officers found a vehicle parked in a disabled-parking spot with an expired tag. Drug-abuse instruments were found in the vehicle and the passenger surrendered two bags of marijuana to police.