Pickerington police are still trying to identify a suspect in theft incident at a business on Postage Drive the day after Christmas.
According to Pickerington Division of Police incident reports, officers were called to the business on a report of a theft at 6:38 p.m. Dec. 26. The suspect fled in a vehicle prior to the arrival of officers.
That same vehicle was later involved in a crash in a neighboring municipality, according to reports, and again, the suspect in the Pickerington theft fled from the scene.
Reports said officers are investigating a number of leads, but have yet been unable to identify the suspect in the theft.
In other recent incident reports:
* A 28-year-old woman was issued a citation for criminal damaging at 1:35 p.m. Dec, 23 after what has been classified as a road rage incident on Blacklick-Eastern Road.
Reports said the woman was given a date for a mandatory court appearance and released.
* A student at Pickerington High School Central reported the theft of a wallet and the subsequent unauthorized use of the student's credit cards. The incident was reported at 2 p.m. Dec. 23.
* A 26-year-old man was issued a citation for theft and given a date for a mandatory court appearance after being accused of stealing merchandise from a business on Postage Drive at 9:06 p.m. Dec. 23.
The man also was issued a "no-trespass" order for the business and released.
* A 37-year-old Pickerington man was charged with assault and domestic violence at 4:32 a.m. Dec. 25 on Ashton Street.
Reports said police received numerous calls reporting a physical altercation at the address. Officers charged the man with an assault on his wife.
Reports said the victim declined medical attention.
The man was taken to the Fairfield County Jail to await arraignment, according to reports.
* A resident of Stonebridge Boulevard reported at 5:47 p.m. Dec. 26 someone had fraudulently used his personal information to open three accounts with a wireless service provider.
* Tools and personal items were stolen from a vehicle parked on Autumn Ridge Circle at 5:43 a.m. Dec. 27.
Reports said the driver side window was broken to gain access to the stolen items.
* Cash and credit cards were reported stolen from the purses of employees of a business on Blacklick-Eastern Road at 6:48 p.m. Dec. 27.
* A 22-year-old Etna man was arrested for theft and obstructing official business after he was caught shoplifting at 2:19 p.m. Dec. 28 at a business on Postage Drive.
Reports said the man was given a date for a mandatory appearance in court and then taken to the Fairfield County jail.
* Someone damaged the interior of an apartment on Mockingbird Court. The incident was reported at 3:48 p.m. Dec. 28.
* A woman went to the Pickerington Police Station on Refugee Road at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 29 to report her cell phone and wallet were stolen while she was at a theater on Hill Road North.