Delaware police are seeking a man who stole money and an employee's car during a robbery earlier this month at a downtown business.
An employee of a business in the first block of North Sandusky Street told investigators a man with a baseball bat entered the establishment about 9 a.m. Jan. 8 and demanded money and car keys.
The suspect fled the scene after obtaining an undisclosed amount of money and the employee's keys, reports said.
While officers found the car abandoned later that day, they had not made an arrest in the incident as of Jan. 11, according to reports.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the police department at 740-203-1112.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Officers responded to a report of a strong-arm robbery shortly before 9:15 p.m. Dec. 30 at a residence in the 100 block of East Winter Street. A man reported someone stole $520 in cash and 75 prescription pills, valued at $100, according to police reports.
Officers later arrested Kellie R. Bloomfield, 34, of South Hague Avenue in Columbus on a charge of robbery, a second-degree felony, in relation to the incident, according to police reports.
* A man reported another man pointed a gun at him while both were driving about 10:15 a.m. Dec. 28 near the intersection of Bernard Avenue and South Sandusky Street. Officers were not able to locate the man with the firearm and have no suspects in the case, reports said.
* A woman reported a man threatened her with a gun about 11 a.m. Dec. 31 near the intersection of Noble and Ross streets. Officers later found a gun by the side of the road and arrested Kellen W. Jackson, 34, of Woodrow Avenue on charges of having weapons under disability, a fifth-degree felony; aggravated menacing, a first degree-misdemeanor; and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, according to police reports.
* A man reported his car was stolen between 6:45 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 30 from the first block of South Franklin Street. The vehicle was located "several blocks away" a short time later, reports said.
* A woman reported a theft occurred between 10 and 10:45 p.m. Jan. 7 at a business in the 1800 block of Columbus Pike. Someone stole a purse valued at $150 that contained a gun worth $700, multiple credit and identification cards and $30 in cash after the owner left it in a shopping cart, reports said.
* Officers responded to a report of a fight about 2:15 a.m. Dec. 31 at a business in the first block of North Sandusky Street.
Officers separated the parties and arrested a woman who allegedly provided false information about her identity to investigators, according to police reports. During a search of the woman, officers found hypodermic needles and marijuana, reports said.
The 35-year-old Delaware woman faces charges of obstructing official business, a second-degree misdemeanor; possessing drug-abuse instruments, a second-degree misdemeanor; disorderly conduct, a fourth-degree misdemeanor; and possession of marijuana, a minor misdemeanor, according to police reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 8 p.m. Jan. 2 and 2 p.m. Jan. 3 in the 500 block of Heritage Boulevard.
Someone stole tools valued at $350, prescription medication valued at $200 and $30 in cash from the car, reports said.
* A man and a woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. Dec. 31 in the 2000 block of Nutter Farms Lane. Someone stole a wallet valued at $10 that contained multiple credit and identification cards from the car, according to police reports.