A Hilliard woman, 30, said she was witness to a road-rage incident at the intersection of Hayden Road and Donnylane Boulevard at 5:20 p.m. Jan. 25.
"The victim stated that the suspect began to scream at her, yell at other people, and slam on his horn," according to the reporting Columbus police officer.
"The victim stated that the suspect made a threatening statement ... ," according to the report. The woman was able to provide a description of the vehicle the man was driving, but no license plate information.
In other recent incident Columbus Division of Police incident reports from the northwest area of the city:
* A $500 handgun was reported stolen at 1:05 p.m. Jan. 25 from a temporary storage unit in the 1700 block of Wetherburn Drive.
The victim, a 34-year-old man from Kenmore, Washington, said the weapon was taken sometime after Dec. 7 while he was in the process of moving out of Ohio.
* An 82-year-old woman who lives in the 4200 block of Colister Drive said she sent a store debit card for $2,350 at 8:30 a.m. Jan. 24 as bail for her grandson. In a report filed at 11:20 the next morning, the victim said she had received a call from someone who said her grandson was locked up in Virginia on a misdemeanor charge and she sent the card so he could post bail.
* A woman, 42, said an argument over rocks being thrown at her front door in the 2200 block of River Run Trace at 6:46 p.m. Jan. 24 led to her being punched in the face.
"The victim stated that when she confronted the suspect for throwing rocks at her front door, the suspect became angry and started cursing the victim and the listed witness," the reporting officer noted.
"The victim stated that at that point, the suspect punched her with a closed fist on the right side of her face."
* The manager of a group home in the 2600 block of Sawmill Forest Avenue filed a report at 8:49 p.m. Jan 24 stating that dating back to Dec. 1 someone had stolen a total of $230 in petty cash. The report listed three women as victims of the theft from the facility for people with developmental disabilities.
* A 67-year-old resident of the 800 block of Bluff Ridge Drive said he was the victim of attempted extortion at 11:40 p.m. Jan. 22.
In a report filed at 10:39 a.m. Jan. 23, the victim said he received an email demanding "payment in Bitcoin for a hit man not to kill" him.