* A 39-year-old Columbus man was arrested on weapons charges Jan. 26 after police found him in possession of multiple firearms.
According to a Dublin Police Department incident report, an officer at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 26 saw a motorist driving a truck on Bridge Park Avenue East fail to use a turn signal to turn onto Sawmill Road. In addition, the officer stated he knew the driver was wanted on a felony warrant for possession of drugs.
After stopping the vehicle, police found the man wearing a shoulder holster without a handgun in it. He also was carrying a loaded magazine.
Police found four long guns in the passenger seat and a handgun behind the driver's seat.
Police charged the man with having weapons under disability, a third degree felony. A person who has been convicted of a felony is not permitted to have possession of a firearm.
They also told him the Franklin County Municipal Court Clerk's office said he was wanted on three warrants for driving under suspension as well as warrants for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The man was taken to the Franklin County jail.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A juvenile was found in violation of curfew at 1:04 a.m. Jan. 31 in the 6300 block of Woerner-Temple Road.
* A 21-year-old man was issued a citation for marijuana drug abuse Jan. 31 at U.S. Route 33 East at Avery Road.
* A 38-year-old man was issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia Jan. 31 at Tuttle Crossing and Blazer Parkway.
* $100 cash was reported stolen at 11:29 a.m. Jan. 30 from a residential facility in the 6400 block of Post Road.
* A 25-year-old woman was charged with committing forgery Jan. 30 at a business in the 6300 block of Frantz Road.
* A 26-year-old woman was charged with domestic violence simple assault Jan. 30 in the 5700 block of Perimeter Drive.
* A woman told police Jan. 30 that the previous day someone stole cash from her purse in the 6400 block of Post Road.
* A 37-year-old man was cited for drug possession Jan. 29 at U.S. Route 33 West and Post Road.
* A 53-year-old man was charged with criminal damaging and endangering Jan. 29 in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* A 21-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Jan. 29 in the 5200 block of Rings Road.
* A $3,300 check and $1,500 in cash were reported stolen at 11:15 a.m. Jan. 28 from a vehicle in the 7400 block of Katesbridge Court.
* Breaking and entering was reported at 6:59 a.m. Jan. 28 at a business in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 38-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 28 on Interstate 270 North.
* A 31-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 28 in the 6900 block of Dublin Road.
* A variety of property including $40 in cash, a global positioning system and an iPad were reported stolen at 9:06 a.m. Jan. 27 from a vehicle in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway. Property and damages totaled $1,701.
* Dublin police enforced juvenile curfew at 12:36 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 4100 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 32-year-old man was cited for driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 27 in the 4200 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 42-year-old woman was cited for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 27 in the 4500 block of Bridge Park Avenue.
* A 21-year-old woman was charged with receiving stolen property Jan. 27 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 31-year-old man was cited for falsification Jan. 27 in the 7500 block of Hospital Drive.
* Property including clothing, school supplies, electronics, tools and sports equipment worth a combined total of $1,415 was reported stolen at 5:59 p.m. Jan. 26 from a vehicle in the first block of West Bridge Street. A 31-year-old man was charged with theft that day in the same block.
* Police reported finding materials that could possibly be used to manufacture drugs at 5 p.m. Jan. 26 in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard. Property found included household items, chemicals and tools.
* Police collected $1,380 in stolen goods and narcotics after stopping a vehicle at 7:44 p.m. Jan. 26 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.