Columbus Regional Airport Authority police recently alerted Gahanna police about a suspicious package in the roadway at Denison Avenue and Goshen Lane at 8:52 a.m. Feb. 5.
Airport police and a K9 unit responded. It was determined the box was not dangerous, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Someone reported a male dressed in black clothing entered the rear of a Lincolnshire Road residence at 11:43 p.m. Feb. 7. Footprints were found leading up to the back window from a sidewalk. A girl said it was an acquaintance who entered through the window in attempt to hide from her parents, reports said.
* A caller reported an unidentified person was using a snow blower and sending snow into the roadway at Cherry Bottom and East Johnstown roads, according to a complaint received at 6:53 p.m. Feb. 7. The caller said it was causing a hazard for area drivers. Police didn't see anyone causing an issue, reports said.
* A West Johnstown Road resident reported items missing from the residence, according to a report received at 4:20 p.m. Feb. 6. The resident told police someone possibly entered through an unlocked front door or a broken basement window. About $800 was stolen from a bedroom drawer and $80 was taken from a piggy bank, according to reports.
* Police responded after a Diven Lane resident reported hearing neighbors fight for about 45 minutes, according to a complaint received at 1:48 p.m. Feb. 5.
* A Harrison Pond Drive resident reported what appeared to be a bullet hole that caused damage between 6 p.m. Feb. 2 and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 4. It was determined a woodpecker made the hole, reports said.
* A Juniper Lane resident said a woman took his beer, according to a theft report received at 2:06 a.m. Feb. 2. A relative said the beer was given to the woman in an effort to avoid a fight, reports said. The beer was returned to the man who was told not to call again, reports said.