Upper Arlington police are investigating a robbery at a local pharmacy in which the suspect made off with prescription pain medication and codeine.
According to police, officers responded to a pharmacy in the 3100 block of Tremont Road at 6:37 p.m. Feb. 2 on a report that a person armed with a gun had robbed the store, making off with $398.67 worth of Oxycodone, and $40.51 worth of Promethazine codeine.
No one was harmed in the incident. Officers were unable to locate the suspect after searching the store and the surrounding area.
The report did not provide a description of the suspect, or what type of weapon was used.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A woman in the 4200 block of Mumford Drive reported someone used her personal information to obtain $2,206.02 in cash advances between Jan. 11 and Feb. 5.
* A 48-year-old Mount Vernon man was charged with disorderly conduct and improper use of 911 after he was found yelling in the middle of the street near the 1900 block of Fishinger Road at 1 a.m. Feb. 3. The man allegedly was intoxicated, police reports said. No other details were provided.
* A juvenile boy, age and address not provided, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and underage possession of electronic cigarettes and liquid nicotine after he allegedly was found with the items at Upper Arlington High School, 1650 Ridgeview Road, between 1:30 and 2 p.m. Feb. 2. The report didn't describe the weapon, but said the evidence was found in the boy's backpack.
* Golf clubs and a golf bag valued together at $1,500, a pair of earrings valued at $100 and a checkbook were reported stolen from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 1400 block of Zollinger Road between 11 p.m. Jan. 31 and 6 a.m. Feb. 1.
* A purse, car key, three identification cards and a backpack, no values provided, were reported stolen from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 2100 block of Ridgeview Road between 7:45 and 7:53 a.m. Feb. 1.
* Two tablet computers, a desktop monitor and two keyboards, valued together at $5,500 and two BB guns valued together at $75 were reported stolen from a residence in the 1700 block of Berkshire Road between 12:30 and 8:39 a.m. Jan. 31.
* An 18-year-old Upper Arlington man was charged with criminal damaging after he allegedly caused $300 in damage to the interior of a residence in the 2600 block of Eastcleft Road, and caused $1,150 in damage to a vehicle between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Jan. 31.
* A 29-year-old Blacklick man was charged with receiving stolen property after he allegedly was found in possession of $66 worth of clothing, $300 in sporting equipment, $12 worth of office equipment and $13 worth of "other property" that had been stolen from a residence under construction in the 5200 block of Brynwood Court.
No time or date for the incident was provided.