Someone stole $3,200 worth of copper plumbing between 2 p.m. Feb. 14 and 10:45 a.m. Feb. 17 from a church residence in the 400 block of Thurman Avenue.
The suspect gained entry by smashing a basement window, causing $200 in damage.
The victim said no one was living in the residence at the time, according to Columbus Division of Police reports.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* Golf clubs and related merchandise were stolen between midnight and 8 a.m. Feb. 15 from a car in the 200 block of East Kossuth Street.
The victim told police he was driving a loaner car and left the doors unlocked, leading to the theft of $2,975 worth of equipment.
* A pair of tennis shoes valued at $150 were stolen between 7 p.m. Feb. 14 and 6 a.m. Feb. 15 from a vehicle parked in the 800 block of City Park Avenue.
* Clothing worth $129 and a purse valued at $20 were stolen between 3:30 and 4:30 a.m. Feb. 15 from a vehicle in the 700 block of Mohawk Street.
* A $13,000 Honda Civic, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen at 7 p.m. Feb. 20 from a driveway of a residence in the first block of Hanford Street.
* More than $2,500 worth of merchandise was stolen between 10 p.m. Feb. 16 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 200 block of East Mithoff Street.
The suspect entered the house by cutting out a screen from an unlocked window, causing $100 worth of damage.
Items stolen were a $1,500 computer, $1,000 laptop, $500 flat-screen TV, $300 gaming console, $200 electronic tablet, $100 purse and various credit cards and forms of identification.