The Hilliard Division of Police is investigating a breaking-and-entering in the early morning hours of Feb. 18 at a Britton Parkway restaurant.
Vandalism also was reported between 2:30 and 7:30 a.m. Feb. 18 at the eatery in the 3900 block of Britton Parkway.
According to the report, $295 was reported stolen.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance and a 23-year-old man was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 10:15 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 5100 block of Northwest Parkway.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 6:05 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 25-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 4200 block of Cemetery Road.
* Credit cards and debit cards were reported stolen at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 15 from a vehicle in the 5400 block of Madison Street.
* Two fiberglass ladders worth $500 were reported stolen between 4 p.m. Feb. 15 and 7 a.m. Feb. 16 from the 3600 block of Parkway Lane.
* A license plate was reported stolen between 10 p.m. Feb. 19 and 5:40 p.m. Feb. 20 from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Leap Road.