An Upper Arlington man was injured Feb. 16 after someone entered his residence while he was home then assaulted and robbed him.
The incident occurred in the 1800 block of Ashland Avenue, according to police reports.
The man was inside his apartment at 9:35 p.m. when an unknown man opened his door and assaulted him.
The assailant took the resident's wallet, which contained $87, three credit cards and two membership cards.
The victim suffered "minor injuries" and was evaluated by Upper Arlington Emergency Medical Services personnel, but declined to be transported to a hospital for treatment.
In other recent Upper Arlington police reports:
* A pair of eyeglasses and a vehicle title, no values provided, were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence in the 3500 block of Chowning Court between 10 p.m. Feb. 19 and 11 a.m. Feb. 20.
* About $10 worth of loose change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence in the 3500 block of Prestwick Court South between 8 p.m. Feb. 19 and 8 a.m. Feb. 20.
* A television valued at $500, a leaf blower valued at $150, a hedge trimmer valued at $150, a weed trimmer valued at $100, a circular saw valued at $100, a tool kit valued at $50 and $5 in cash were reported stolen from a garage and unlocked vehicle in the 1700 block of Arlington Avenue.
No date or time was provided for the incident.
* An unlocked, black 2015 GMC Sierra truck valued at $24,000 was reported stolen from a driveway in the 2000 block of Upper Chelsea Road between 6 p.m. Feb. 16 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 17.
* A woman in the 4300 block of Reed Road reported an estranged family member entered her residence between 1 and 7 p.m. Feb. 10 and removed furniture valued at $3,500, miscellaneous art valued at $1,000 and mirrors valued at $500 without her permission.