A man told Columbus police he was threatened by another man at 6 p.m. Feb. 22 at the corner of South High and East Sycamore streets.
The victim told police the man threatened to shoot him if he didn't have heroin to sell him. The victim said the suspect never showed a gun. The victim also said he was not in possession of heroin.
* Prescription drugs valued at $60 were stolen between 10 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. Feb. 28 from a job site in the 400 block of East Livingston Avenue.
The victim said the medication was stolen from his backpack while he was working.
* A $300 purse was stolen between 11 and 11:36 p.m. Feb. 22 from a car parked in the first block of East Beck Street.
The victim said the suspect broke a window to get into the car, causing $1,000 worth of damage.
* Three black floating shelves valued at $16 were stolen between 9:45 p.m. Feb. 25 and 7 a.m. Feb. 26 from a vehicle in the 700 block of South Pearl Street.
The owner told police he looked outside that morning and noticed a bag of clothing that had been inside the trunk of the vehicle was on the sidewalk.
The clothes had been gathered to donate, so no value for them was listed on reports. A box containing the shelves had been ripped open and the shelves were gone.
* A 2005 Honda CRV valued at $1,500 was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Feb. 20 from the 600 block of South High Street.
The victim told police he had left the keys in the car.
* Suspects posing as house cleaners made their way into a house Feb. 22 in the 200 block of Thurman Avenue.
The suspects were in the house between 2:30 and 5:30 p.m., but it was not believed they had taken anything, the victims said.