Criminal damaging was reported at 7:53 a.m. Feb. 20 at the Plain Township Aquatic Center, 7650 Swickard Woods Blvd., according to the New Albany Police Department.
A vehicle reportedly drove through a sign saying the road was closed and a steel chain stretched across the drive to limit access to the pool facility, the police report said.
In other recent New Albany police incident reports:
* A Scarborough Hall Drive resident reported a theft to police at 2:40 p.m. Feb. 19. The offense was listed in the report as "misuse of credit cards."
* An 18-year-old woman was charged with drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after a traffic stop at 8:45 p.m. Feb. 19 at Beech and Worthington roads.
* A resident on the 7200 block of Upper Clarenton Drive told police at 10:53 a.m. Feb. 23 that someone took items from his unlocked vehicle.
* A 45-year-old Pataskala man was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop at 11:55 p.m. Feb. 23 at Central College and New Albany roads.
* A 24-year-old Columbus man was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana at 12:51 p.m. Feb. 24 after a traffic stop at Beecher Court and Greensward Road. The man was a passenger in the vehicle.
* A 29-year-old Columbus man was charged with drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after marijuana was found during a traffic stop at 4:19 p.m. Feb. 24 at Worthington and Beech roads.
* A 22-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after an officer found him in a disabled vehicle at 9:36 p.m. Feb. 24 at Central College Road and Cedar Brook Drive.
* A 23-year-old Worthington man was arrested for OVI and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:09 a.m. Feb. 25 on the 7600 block of New Albany Condit Road.
* A 28-year-old Marengo man was charged with drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use after a traffic stop for failing to display a front license plate at 11:54 a.m. Feb. 25 at state Route 161 and the Kitzmiller Road overpass.
* A 22-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 4:08 p.m. Feb. 25 at Beech Road and state Route 161.