A homeowner called police at 3:18 p.m. March 2 to report someone broke into his house on Rocky Den Road and stole his laptop computer. He told police a surveillance video showed an unknown white man in his house at 3 p.m.
Before officers arrived at his home, the man called 911 again, saying the suspect had returned and was at the back of the house.
Police arrived and arrested the suspect on burglary charges at 3:41 p.m. that afternoon.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A bartender at a business in the 1300 block of Brice Road told police aty 11:52 p.m. March 3 a man had punched someone and caused trouble. He was described as black and about 6-feet, 5-inches tall.
He had left by the time officers arrived, but the bartender said the man carried a concealed weapon and claimed he had "pounds of weed" to sell.
* A woman reported at 3:05 p.m. March 6 that someone shattered the windshield, both passenger windows and the rear driver's side window of her car while it was parked on Tributary Lane.
* Officers arrested a man and woman who were fleeing after allegedly shoplifting items from a business in the 2900 block of Taylor Road Extension at 6:03 p.m. March 6. The person who called police said the couple left in a silver Chevrolet and drove down Taylor Road.
Officers stopped the car and arrested both on theft charges. According to the police report, the man is wanted for theft in Union County and charges have been filed against the woman by Westerville police for possessing dangerous drugs.
* Police arrested a man at 12:34 p.m. March 7 for allegedly stealing a wallet from a patron at a business in the 1400 block of Brice Road. According to the report, an employee called police and said she had video footage of the theft and that the man was still in the building. She told officers he was wearing red shoes and was "standing by the computers."
* A woman reported a man holding two beer cans approached her 17-year-old son at 8 a.m. March 8 at a bus stop in Shelby Circle, "asking for money." He was described as wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt, but no coat. Police were unable to locate the man.