Property valued at more than $2,000 allegedly was stolen the afternoon of Feb. 23 in the West Dublin-Granville Road area according to Dublin police.
A total of $2,600 in vehicle parts and accessories was reported stolen at 2:40 p.m. from a vehicle in the 4500 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
In other recent Dublin Police Department incident reports:
* A resident in the 4200 block of Bryson Cove Circle on March 1 told police his credit card number was used online to make unauthorized purchases.
* A 44-year-old woman was cited for obstructing official business March 1 in the 600 block of Metro Place North.
* A 23-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Feb. 28 at the U.S. Route 33 East underpass and Avery-Muirfield Road.
* A Columbus man told police at 11:43 a.m. Feb. 28 that someone stole $370 in cash from him at a business in the 6800 block of Perimeter Drive.
* A 27-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Feb. 27 in the 5400 block of Blazer Parkway and Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident in the 6900 block of Avery Road on Feb. 27 told police she had received threats over the phone.
* Identity theft was reported Feb. 27 in the 6400 block of Jacobsen Street.
* A 27-year-old man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia Feb. 27 at U.S. Route 33 and Avery Road.
* Identity theft was reported Feb. 26 in the 6200 block of Hampton Green Place.
* A man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 25 at Churchman and Cosgray roads.
* A 25-year-old woman was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 25 at Interstate 270 westbound and U.S. Route 33 eastbound.
* A 22-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse Feb. 24 on U.S. Route 33 West.
* A 23-year-old woman was cited for possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia Feb. 24 at Avery Road and U.S. Route 33.
* A 24-year-old man was cited for falsification Feb. 24 at Interstate 270 East.
* Items were reported stolen Feb. 23 from the U.S. Postal Service exterior mail box, 715 Shawan Falls Drive.
* Police were called at 8:16 a.m. Feb. 23 on the report of a stolen vehicle in the 4300 block of Clark Street.
* A 24-year-old man was cited for improperly handling fire arms in a motor vehicle Feb. 23 at the U.S. Route 33 west ramp to Interstate 270 East.
* A 46-year-old man was cited for drug paraphernalia Feb. 23 in the 1200 block of Metro Place South.
* A 39-year-old man was charged with endangering children Feb. 23 in the 8800 block of Filarig Drive.