More than $2,700 in property was stolen after someone reportedly used an electronic garage-door opener that was in a vehicle to gain entry to a garage and steal items.
According to a Dublin Police Department incident report, a resident in the 4200 block of Tuller Road reported the theft at 9:17 a.m. March 14.
Property was valued at $2,701 and included computer hardware and software, clothing and personal bags.
In other recent incident reports:
* A 22-year-old man was issued a citation for possessing drug abuse instruments March 15 on Interstate 270.
* Receipt of a fraudulent check was reported March 14 at a business in the 7000 block of Cardinal Place.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 3:12 p.m. March 14 in the 8600 block of Birgham Court South.
* A cell phone valued at $299 was reported stolen at 11:03 p.m. March 14 in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place.
* Items were reported stolen from the porch of a building in the 100 block of Riverview Street was reported March 13.
* An 18-year-old woman was issued a citation for marijuana drug abuse March 13 in the 4700 block of Vista Ridge Drive.
* A 31-year-old woman was charged with domestic violence-simple assault March 12 in the 300 block of St. Andrews Drive.
* A 26-year-old man was issued a citation for possessing drug abuse instruments March 12 at Interstate 270.
* A 26-year-old man was issued a citation for possessing drug abuse instruments at Interstate 270 East at Sawmill Road March 12.
* A 31-year-old woman was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 11 in the 4100 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 33-year-old man was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 11 at Woerner-Temple Road.
* After stopping a vehicle for a traffic violation at Muirfield Drive and Brand Road March 11, officers charged several juveniles with underage consumption of alcohol.
* A Dublin woman at 12:01 p.m. March 11 told police her wallet went missing in the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
The wallet contained credit cards, $60 in cash, ATM cards, an Ohio Driver's License and other items. Total property was valued at $224.16.
* A 36-year-old man was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 10 in the 5000 block of Brand Road.
* A 37-year-old woman was issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in the 3800 block of Hard Road.
* A total of $850 in jewelry was reported stolen at 9:57 a.m. March 9 in the 4800 block of Tuttle Road.
* Identity theft was reported March 9 in the 6900 block of Raymond Drive.
* A 22-year-old man was issued a citation for marijuana drug abuse March 9 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 29-year-old man was issued a citation for marijuana drug paraphernalia March 9 in the 7000 block of Muirfield Drive.