As of March 26, the Columbus Division of Police had not identified a suspect in a double stabbing that occurred March 20 at a Frisco Drive residence, just south of Hilliard.
The victims, a 24-year-old man and 21-year-old woman, are siblings and were at their residence on the 5200 block of Frisco Drive at 10:20 a.m. when an intruder entered and stabbed them, Columbus police said.
Detectives believe it is an "isolated incident" and the general public is not endangered, said Columbus Sgt. Eric Pilya.
The siblings were transported to a local hospital, where both were admitted in critical condition, but the man has been upgraded to serious condition, according to police.
In recent incident reports from the Hilliard Division of Police:
* Mail was reported stolen between 3:30 p.m. March 17 and 9:30 a.m. March 19 from the U.S. Postal Service office, 4000 Leap Road.
Entry was forced into outdoor mailboxes, Lt. Ron Clark said.
The thieves likely were targeting tax returns that would include Social Security numbers and other sensitive information, he said.
Customers likely dropped off mail during the timeframe of the theft, but it was not reported to police until USPS employees noticed it March 19, Clark said.
* A 31-year-old man told Hilliard his cellphone worth $500 was stolen by someone he knows at 5 a.m. March 18 at Hilliard-Rome Road and Gladstone Place.
The victim was advised to file private charges, police said.
* A woman told police she saw someone in her backyard at 11:30 a.m. March 15 on the 4300 block of Circle Drive.
The woman reported she had left her back door unlocked but nothing was reported missing. It is unknown whether anyone entered the residence.
* A diamond ring worth $3,500 was reported stolen at 4:55 p.m. March 16 from a residence on the 5200 block of Conklin Drive.
* A 2013 model SUV worth $13,000 was reported stolen at 11:40 p.m. March 20 on the 4100 block of Leap Road.
* Keys and a jacket were reported stolen between 1 and 3 a.m. March 19 from a vehicle on the 3200 block of Kaylyn Lane.
* A woman told police March 20 that tools, clothes, credit cards, gift cards and money were stolen between midnight and 7 a.m. March 18 from a vehicle on the 4600 block of Hoffman Farms Drive. Property loss was reported at $983.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:35 p.m. March 15 at Avery and Hayden Run roads.
* A 30-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 8:05 p.m. March 16 on the 4200 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at 2:10 a.m. March 17 at Cemetery Road and Trueman Boulevard.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 9 p.m. March 17 in the 3000 block of Cornbury Lane.
* A 46-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor assault at 10 p.m. March 17 in the 4800 block of Lady Jane Avenue.
* A 45-year-old man was arrested for felony drug abuse at 2:15 a.m. March 19 at Norwich Street and Hamilton Road.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for receiving stolen property at 6:50 p.m. March 19 in the 4600 block of Cosgray Road.
* A 26-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 5:10 p.m. March 21 at Britton Parkway and Anson Drive.