Someone caused hundreds of dollars worth of damage and stole thousands of dollars worth of tools earlier this month at a Liberty Township business.
A man contacted the Delaware County Sheriff's Office shortly before 9 a.m. March 14 to report a theft occurred between 10:45 and 11:45 p.m. March 13 in the 3100 block of Home Road.
Someone caused $500 worth of damage to doors and locks at the site and stole tools valued together at more than $6,000, according to sheriff's reports.
Items stolen include a jackhammer valued at $500, a pressure washer worth $600 and three saws valued at $1,100 apiece, reports said.
Investigators have not identified a suspect in the incident, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* Deputies responded to a report of a theft about 7 p.m. March 9 at a business in the 8100 block of Highfield Drive. Someone stole a total of $1,635 in cash from multiple victims at the business, according to sheriff's reports.
* Deputies responded to a report of a theft about 12:15 p.m. March 15 at a business in the first block of Meadow Park Avenue in Orange Township. Someone stole a purse valued at $60, reports said.
A 33-year-old Westerville man was arrested on a charge of theft from an elderly victim, a fifth-degree felony, reports said.
* Deputies responded to a report of a theft in progress about 6:30 p.m. March 11 in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue. Someone attempted to steal clothing valued at $22 from the business, according to sheriff's reports.
A 33-year-old Lancaster man was arrested on a charge of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, and deputies seized a glass pipe at the scene, reports said.
* Deputies responded to a report of theft in progress about 9:30 p.m. March 14 in the 8800 block of Columbus Pike in Orange Township. Someone attempted to steal a heater valued at $17 and candy worth $4 from the store, reports said.
In a separate incident at the same business, someone stole $1,090 in merchandise about 9:30 p.m. March 13, according to sheriff's reports.
In the latter incident, deputies arrested a 53-year-old Columbus woman on charges of theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, and trespassing, a fourth-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
* An employee of a business in the 7200 block of Graphics Way in Orange Township reported a theft occurred between 2:15 and 2:30 p.m. March 10. Someone stole tools valued at $618 from the business, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft from a vehicle occurred about 2:45 p.m. March 18 in the 8900 block of Oak Village Boulevard in Orange Township. Someone stole a coat valued at $20, jumper cables worth $20 and body spray valued at $3 from the car, according to reports.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle occurred between 4:45 and 5:15 a.m. March 12 in the 300 block of Slate Run Drive in Orange Township. Someone stole a $5 key from the car, reports said.
* A woman reported someone stole a vehicle valued at $19,000 between 11 a.m. March 17 and 11:30 a.m. March 18 from the 10500 block of Forest Glen Place in Liberty Township.