Dublin police have filed arrest warrants against two men allegedly involved in theft March 24 from a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
At 10:10 a.m. March 24, officers responded to a report from an employee at a Sawmill Road business who said he saw two people walk out of his store with three blenders, worth a combined value of $459.97.
The two men fled on foot when the officer pulled up to the store entrance, but police were able to apprehend one man. Police discovered the 47-year-old Columbus man was wanted on a warrant filed by Worthington police but they determined they could not charge him in the Dublin incident because he wasn't shown on video surveillance leaving the store with the items.
Later that day, police received an anonymous call from someone who gave them names of people allegedly involved with the theft.
Police were able to identify two suspects on the video surveilance and filed arrest warrants against a 33-year-old Etna man and a 45-year-old Columbus man.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Cash in the amount of $2,331 was reported stolen at 10:31 a.m. March 28 from a business in the 7700 block of Sawmill Road following a break-in.
* Firearms and firearms accessories valued at $650 were reported stolen at 10:31 a.m. March 28 from a residence in the 200 block of South High Street.
* Jewelry, personal bags and other property worth $1,600 were reported stolen from a residence in the 6200 block of Lakeshire Drive.
* A juvenile was arrested for a curfew violation at 1:42 a.m. March 28 in the 4000 block of Hard Road.
* A 53-year-old woman was arrested for telecommunications harassment March 28 in the 3900 block of West Powell Road.
* A juvenile was released to his mother March 28 after he was in violation of the curfew law at 1:32 a.m. during a traffic stop in the 6900 block of Riverside Drive.
* Identity theft was reported March 26 in the 7300 block of Macbeth Drive.
* A 35-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 25 in the 4200 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 32-year-old man was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs March 25 at Riverside Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 30-year-old man was cited for marijuana drug abuse March 24 in the 7000 block of Post Road.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct March 24 in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 43-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested for disorderly conduct after police responded at 11:10 p.m. March 23 to a report that two men were arguing in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive.
The Reynoldsburg man was wanted on a warrant filed by the Ohio Highway Patrol on an OVI charge. Police brought him to Franklin County Jail, but he was refused entry because of high blood pressure and released into the custody of a sober party. The warrant was recorded as not served.
* Laptop computers valued at $1,060 were reported stolen at 10 a.m. March 23 from a residence in the 6100 block of Karrer Place.