Damage was estimated at $30,000 in an act of vandalism in the 4000 block of North High Street that was reported April 12.
The person who filed the report with Columbus police said someone damaged six exterior commercial-grade air-conditioner units after 9 p.m. April 9.
The air conditioners were declared a total loss, according to reports.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A representative of a Westerville-based company told an officer that a car valued at $5,000 was stolen at 1:15 a.m. April 12 from the 3700 block of North High Street. The keys were in the vehicle, according to reports.
* A business in the 5300 block of North High Street was broken into at 3:01 a.m. April 12, reports said.
The burglar or burglars, who reportedly caused $1,000 in damage to an exterior door, fled the scene with $3,000 worth of cigarettes and 15 bottles of liquor valued at $50, police said.
* Police were contacted at 10 p.m. April 10 by a man who said someone used his credit card without his permission in the 3400 block of North High Street at 5:39 a.m. the previous day.
* A woman told police her car was stolen at 5:36 a.m. April 9 from the 2800 block of North High Street. The victim said her brother-in-law left the vehicle running and an unknown person got in and drove off.
* A man said someone stole his $12,000 vehicle at 10:30 p.m. April 9 while he was inside a building in the 5300 block of North High Street.
* A man said he got into a verbal altercation with another individual at 7:33 p.m. April 9 in his residence in the 400 block of Fairlawn Drive.
At the man's request, an officer issued a trespassing warning to the other person, reports said.
* Someone reportedly entered a business in the 3600 block of North High Street through an unlocked back door at 4:25 p.m. April 8 and stole an employee's purse.
The victim said the $10 purse contained a wallet worth $10, several credit cards, keys, makeup, her cosmetology license and a $50 pair of headphones.
* A resident of the 400 block of Midgard Road contacted police at 3:15 p.m. April 8 after reportedly receiving credit cards in the mail from accounts he had not opened.
* A man who lives in the 300 block of East Beaumont Road reported telephone harassment April 4, telling police he had been receiving four to six calls and messages a day for several weeks from the same company.