Let’s face it. A lot of restaurants have chicken wings on their menus. Some simply are better than others.
This episode's panelists:
• Andrew King, ThisWeek Community News reporter for Westerville and Worthington
• Neil Thompson, ThisWeek Community News assignment editor
• Rebecca Zimmer, ThisWeek Community News and Columbus Dispatch production manager
Where can the best wings be found in central Ohio?
• Andrew's pick: Roosters, multiple locations
• Neil's pick: Westies Gastropub, locations in Clintonville and the Brewery District
• Rebecca's pick: Mad Mex, 1542 N. High St., in the South Campus Gateway
Other wings mentioned:
• Boneless wings from Roosters
• Roadhouse wings
• Korean BBQ sauce from Westies
• Donkey sauce from Roosters
• Barley's grilled wings (especially with the 'gates of hell' sauce)
• Buffalo cauliflower from Harvest Pizzeria
New episodes are released every Friday. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher. Have any suggestions on what we should talk about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @ThisWeekNews.
Find them here:
* On iTunes, go to https://apple.co/2JyZIfv.
* On Google Play, go to https://bit.ly/2qiupwG.
* On Stitcher, go to https://bit.ly/2GXO6AT.
After you subscribe, the latest episodes will be downloaded automatically to your phone or tablet so you can listen during your commute while working out or making dinner.
This podcast was produced by Scott Hummel, ThisWeek assistant managing editor, digital.