Approximately 300 students are expected to graduate from Canal Winchester High School on May 26.
The ceremony will be held at World Harvest Church in Canal Winchester, starting at 4 p.m.
Principal Kirk Henderson said no tickets are needed.
The Canal Winchester High School Wind Ensemble and choir will perform at the event.
Leading the class of 2018 will be valedictorian Kaitlyn Swearingen, daughter of Adam and Misty Swearingen, who completes her high school career with a 4.325 grade-point average.
Swearingen plans to attend Miami University or Case Western Reserve and major in biomedical engineering.
This year's salutatorian is Sophia Taylor, daughter of Kevin Taylor and Erica and Greg Manning.
Taylor will graduate with a 4.289 GPA and plans to attend the University of Akron, where she will major in speech and language pathology.
The remaining top graduates are:
* Jocelyn Herb, daughter of Phil and Paula Herb, who graduates with a 4.275 GPA. She plans to major in biomedical engineering at Ohio State University.
* Alyssa Watson, daughter of Rick and Lori Watson, who also earned a 4.275 GPA and plans to attend Capital University and major in math education.
* Mason McCoy, son of Heath and Alison McCoy, earned a 4.272 GPA and plans to attend Ohio State and major in engineering.
* Natalie Ruth, daughter of Bill and Leslie Ruth, earned a 4.268 GPA. She will attend Ohio State and has not decided on a major.
* Michael Hagan, son of Benjamin and Cynthia Hagan, graduates with a 4.263 GPA. He plans to attend the University of Pennsylvania and major in biochemistry.
* Kassidy Pastor, daughter of Jeff and Julie Pastor, earned a 4.250 GPA. She plans to major in health sciences but is still deciding which of four colleges to attend --Valparaiso University, Miami University, Ohio State or the University of Kentucky.
* Braelyn Buchler, daughter of Larry and Lori Buchler, earned a 4.243 GPA. She will major in biology at Ohio State.
* Paige Bormann, daughter of Fred and Wendy Bormann, earned a 4.225 GPA and plans to attend Ohio State to major in computer science and engineering.
* Colton Parker, son of Travis and Amanda Parker, earned a 4.225 GPA. He will attend the University of Alabama to major in computer science.