The CVS pharmacy at 1950 Hard Road in northwest Columbus was robbed at 7:32 p.m. May 9, and the culprit made off with an undisclosed amount of narcotics.
According to a Columbus police report, the suspect passed a note to a pharmacy employee demanding narcotics.
Reports said the employee gave the robber hydrocodone, oxycodone and several other drugs.
The suspect then left the building.
In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* A 24-year-old woman, who lives in the 1400 block of Worthington Row Drive contacted police at 12:36 p.m. May 8 to report having been duped out of $1,450.
The victim said that April 26 she responded to an ad on Craigslist from someone, possibly in Illinois, regarding a local residence for rent. Eventually, she said she sent money to cover the first-month's rent and a deposit.
"The name on the account was different than that of the person with whom she had been corresponding," according to the report.
* A 28-year-old woman filed an assault complaint against her boyfriend at 6:30 a.m. May 8. The incident took place in the 2500 block of Sandbury Lane.
"The victim stated that during on ongoing dispute, the suspect, her boyfriend, was allegedly caught using a cellphone to record activity in her bathroom," according to the responding officer's report.
As a result, the officer stated that the woman ordered the boyfriend to leave, but then told him he could spend the night on the couch.
The victim told the officer that when she awoke she found that the boyfriend had gotten into bed with her.
* Three suspects entered a store in the Mall at Tuttle Crossing at 7:52 p.m. May 7 and each looked at a cellphone, according to a representative for the business.
They left but returned moments later and each grabbed one of the cellphones before leaving without paying. The phones were valued at $1,500.
* A representative of an apartment complex in the 1000 block of Weybridge Road filed a theft report at 10:01 a.m. May 7. According to the report, someone stole $1,800 worth of copper tubing from one air-conditioning unit sometime after May 4 and inflicted $5,800 in damage to four others trying to remove the copper.
* A residence in the 7700 block of Heathermoor Drive was burglarized between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. May 7.
The victim, a 47-year-old woman, said a $400 television and a gaming system also worth $400 had been stolen.
* A representative of a store in the 6500 block of Sawmill Road reported at 1:45 p.m. May 7 that two suspects shoplifted 11 pairs of eyeglasses worth $3,900.
* A 22-year-old man told police he returned to his apartment in the 7600 block of Cutter's Edge Court at 3:30 p.m. May 7 to discover his front door had been kicked open. A $700 television and a handgun valued at $280 were stolen, according to the victim, who said the crime took place after 10 a.m..
* A residence in the 7900 block of Melody Lane was burglarized between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. May 6.
The victim, a 21-year-old man, said a $399 gaming system, $300 robot sweeper and a bicycle valued at $300 were stolen.