More than $1,000 in cash reportedly was stolen from a home in the 1800 block of Home Road in Liberty Township late last month or early in May.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, $1,004 in cash and several tablets of hydrocodone-acetaminophen were taken from the residence between 8 a.m. April 29 and 3:57 p.m. May 4.
No suspects were identified and no arrests have been made, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue in Lewis Center reported the theft of a pair of tennis shoes valued at $65 the afternoon of April 30. No suspects were identified.
* A business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center reported the theft of two lawn mowers, together worth $386, about 10:20 p.m. May 2.
* A garage and a storage container in the 8400 block of Oak Village Boulevard in Lewis Center were vandalized with spray paint, causing more than $200 in damage, overnight May 4, reports said.
* A business in the 9800 block of Brewster Lane in Powell reported the theft of $94 worth of merchandise, including two wallets. The theft occurred between 6 and 6:34 p.m. May 4, according to reports.
* A business in the 8600 block of Cotter Street reported cash and checks totaling $14,700 were stolen between 8 a.m. May 4 and 9:50 a.m. May 8. No forced entry was reported, no suspects were identified and no arrests have been made, reports said.
* About 12:25 p.m. May 5, deputies responded to a business in the 8800 block of Owenfield Drive, where a woman reported her purse, containing cash and items valued at $342, had been stolen. According to reports, the theft was witnessed by two other patrons. No arrests were made.
* A business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center reported the theft of $216 worth of food and other merchandise at 6:34 p.m. May 5.
* Thefts from motor vehicles were reported in the 4100 block of Lewis Center Road, the 8600 block of Oak Village Boulevard and the 7700 block of North Central Drive.