A woman told Columbus police she was assaulted between 8 and 10 a.m. May 16 in the 3700 block of North High Street by a suspect who had been "following her around town insisting that (the) victim needed to stay away from suspect's ex-boyfriend," according to reports.
The woman reported the suspect assaulted her, then grabbed her by the genitals and pulled her skin.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A representative of a business in the 100 block of Graceland Boulevard reported someone took several items of clothing without paying for them between 4:30 and 5:10 p.m. May 16.
* An officer was summoned to the 100 block of Arcadia Avenue at 6:40 p.m. May 16 to take an assault complaint from a juvenile.
The girl said another juvenile, at noon that day, had struck her repeatedly in the arm with a cellphone, causing a red mark.
The victim's mother told police the assaults had been an ongoing problem and she wished to document it.
* A woman contacted police at 4:37 p.m. May 16 after someone reportedly fired a BB gun at the front window of her home in the 200 block of East Tulane Road between 9 p.m. May 15 and 4 p.m. May 16. Damage was estimated at $100.
* Two women reported at 7:08 p.m. May 15 that someone had removed two endorsed personal checks -- one for $15,000 and the other for $6,000 -- from a business in the 3800 block of North High Street.
* Fishing equipment valued at $56 was stolen from outside the 5000 block of North High Street, according to a report filed at 7:15 p.m. May 15.
The victim said the items were taken between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. May 7.
* Damage was estimated at $1,700 after someone left pry marks on the front door of a pickup truck that had been parked in the 5300 block of North High Street between 7 p.m. May 14 and 10 a.m. May 15.
* A $50 tarp was removed from a table in the backyard of a home in the 4200 block of Lawnview Drive, the homeowner reported at 12:10 p.m. May 15.
* A woman filed a complaint at 9:50 a.m. May 14 saying her daughter had been assaulted at 11 a.m. the previous day in the 300 block of East Dominion Boulevard.
* A $50 purse containing credit cards, a spare car key and other items was reported stolen at 3:23 p.m. May 14 from a car at the Park of Roses, 3901 N. High St.
* A woman said at 11:20 a.m. May 14 that a guest in her home in the 500 block of Crestview Road had stolen her $2,000 car the previous afternoon.
* Officers were summoned to the 4800 block of Indianola Avenue at 4:35 p.m. May 13 by a Worthington man who told them someone had inflicted $7,000 damage on an air-conditioning unit.
The victim said the vandalism occurred after 6 p.m. the previous day.
* An employee of a Columbus business said someone broke into his work truck while it was parked in the 4600 block of Olentangy Boulevard at 2:34 a.m. May 13 and stole $278 in cash.
* A man told police that during a verbal altercation in the 2700 block of Dayton Avenue that took place at 6:24 p.m. May 13, the other person involved spit in his face. He said he wanted to prosecute for assault, according to reports.
* A juvenile employee of a business in the 3000 block of North High Street said a customer threw a pair of sunglasses at him, striking him in the head, during an argument over a food order at 11:45 a.m. May 12.
* A Worthington man told police May 12 that a real-estate agent had notified him a property he owns in the 500 block of Wetmore Road was listed for rent on Craigslist.
The man told police he did not place the ad.
* Controlled substances were reported stolen in the burglary of a business in the 4800 block of North High Street that took place at 4:22 a.m. May 12.
Security personnel for the store were able to provide video evidence of the crime, reports said.
* A woman said her $3,500 vehicle, which contained $6,000 in medical supplies, was stolen from the 600 block of East Longview Avenue between 7 p.m. May 10 and 6:50 a.m. May 11.