Police arrested a drunk driver whose car struck another car in front of the high school on East Livingston Avenue.
A caller reported at 3:34 p.m. May 14 that she was following a woman driving a red Impala, who was driving recklessly on I-70 and headed toward Reynoldsburg.
Another caller told dispatchers 15 minutes later that a car matching that description had struck his vehicle in front of Reynoldsburg High School, 6699 E. Livingston Ave., and the driver was slumped over the steering wheel.
Officers arrived at the scene and arrested the woman for OVI.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A woman reported at 1:15 a.m. May 16 that a man was wandering around her front yard and periodically lying down in the grass at her residence on Wind River Drive. She said her dog woke her by barking at the man.
Officers searched the area but were unable to find the man, according to the police report.
* A woman reported at 2:36 p.m. May 16 that a bottle of prescription oxycodone was missing from her residence on Runik Place North.
She told police a family member at her house had let a friend enter the house, while she was resting. When officers arrived, there was no answer at the door of the residence.
* Police arrested a shoplifter at 2:57 p.m. May 15 at a business in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Extension. A loss-prevention supervisor told officers a woman put new clothes in a bag bearing the store's logo, then walked toward the grocery side of the store. They said the woman "was not very cooperative" when confronted with her crime.
* A woman reported someone kicked in the door of her residence on Briarcliff Road sometime before 12:50 a.m. May 14. Officers reported the door jamb was broken, but the woman said nothing was taken from the house.
* Police arrested one man on an outstanding warrant after an employee at a business in the 6000 block of East Livingston Avenue reported at 2:15 a.m. May 15 that five men were fighting outside the business.
Officers arrived and talked to the men and found an outstanding warrant had been issued for one of them by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office for possession of drugs.