Nearly $2,500 in property was stolen from a car parked overnight at a business in the the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.
Sports equipment worth $2,470 was reported stolen at 6:29 a.m. May 7.
The vehicle's owner told Dublin police he parked in the business' lot and went inside for the night.
When he returned to his vehicle the next day, he discovered his golf bag and clubs had been stolen along with gift cards.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* A 37-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs May 9 at Muirfield Drive and Brand Road.
* Telecommunications harassment was reported May 8 in the 5500 block of Blazer Parkway.
* Property worth $110 -- including $80 cash, credit and debit cards, a driver's license and school identification -- was reported missing after a wallet was reported stolen from a student at the end of April at Scioto High School, 4000 Hard Road. The theft was reported at 6:29 p.m. May 7.
* A 61-year-old man was charged with violating a protection order or consent agreement May 7 in the 5700 block of Grantham Lane.
* A 28-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs May 6 at Dublin and Brand roads.
* A 46-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs May 6 in the 6900 block of Riverside Drive and Emerald Parkway.
* A 21-year-old man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia May 6 at Emerald Parkway and Glendon Court.
* A 25-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs May 5 at Interstate 270 and Riverside Drive.
* A 35-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault May 4 in the 8900 block of Lea Court.
* A 26-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse May 4 in the 6000 block of Perimeter Lakes Drive.