Have you ever met someone who loves tacos but despises salsa?
One of our panelists shared this secret on this week's episode of "The Great Food Debate," which is all about tacos.
¿Muy loco en la cabeza, correcto?
This episode's panelists:
• Bethia Woolf, co-owner of Columbus Food Adventures and co-founder of "Taco Trucks in Columbus Ohio" blog post
• Julie Miller, founder of "What Should We Do Today?" blog, about what to do in Columbus
• Neil Thompson, assignment editor for ThisWeek
• Suzy Situ, digital marketing specialist for The Columbus Dispatch and founder of Instagram account @BecauseIEat
Where can the best tacos be found in central Ohio?
• Bethia's pick: Xochimilco Taqueria (2600 Morse Rd, Columbus), Taqueria San Angel (4005 Sullivant Ave., Columbus)
• Julie's pick: Los Guachos (specifically the taco truck next to La Boom), Zacetecas (3528 Sullivant Ave., Columbus)
• Neil's pick: Los Guachos Taqueria (locations in Columbus and Gahanna), Local Cantina (locations in Grandview, Hilliard and Columbus)
• Suzy's pick: Junior's Tacos (two locations in Columbus), Bakersfield (733 N. High St., Columbus)
Other taco spots and dishes mentioned in this episode:
• Local Cantina's "Crunch Weezy" taco
• Balboa (1312 Grandview Ave., Columbus)
• Service Bar's Cheesy Brisket Crunch (1230 Courtland Ave., Columbus)
• Explorers Club (Now closed)
• Katalina's breakfast tacos (1105 Pennsylvania Ave., Columbus)
• Condado's Southerner taco and queso (locations in Clintonville, Easton, Short North and downtown Columbus)
• Cosecha Cocina's pozole (987 N. 4th St., Columbus)
• Los Potosinos (791 E. Long St., Columbus)
• Starliner Diner's breakfast huevos rancheros and chiliquiles (4121 Main St., Hilliard)
• El Tacoriendo (3892 Refugee Rd., Columbus)
• Dos Hermano's (59 Spruce St., Columbus)
• Tortilla Street Food (locations in Hilliard, Short North and Reynoldsburg)
New episodes are released every Friday. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
Do you have any suggestions on what we should talk about? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @ThisWeekNews.
This podcast was produced by Scott Hummel, ThisWeek assistant managing editor, digital.