A man told Columbus police he was robbed at 9:45 p.m. May 14 in the 400 block of East Columbus Street.
The victim said he was assaulted by the suspect, who stole $40, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* A man said he let another person borrow his vehicle, which was returned several hours later with extensive damage.
The crime occurred on May 4 in the 500 block of East Kossuth Street.
On May 11, the victim said the same individual took his lawnmower, value unknown, and sold it to a pawnshop.
* A $2,000 Ford Focus, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 11 p.m. May 22 and 10 a.m. May 23 from the 300 block of Forest Street.
* A $500 gaming console, $400 gaming switch and $1,800 worth of video games and $1,400 computer were stolen at 9:07 a.m. May 23 from a residence in the 1000 block of Bruck Street.
The victim said the suspect broke into the residence through a basement window and exited through a rear door.
* Between 10:45 p.m. May 21 and 6 a.m. May 22, someone stole $60 in miscellaneous cash and $5 in tobacco products from a residence in the 300 block of Hanford Street.
The suspect also did $250 worth of damage to a window.
* A 47-year-old man was arrested at 2:45 a.m. May 22 after being seen stealing items from a vehicle in the 300 block of Hanford Street.
* A $20,000 Chevrolet Equinox, manufacturing date unknown, that was stolen at 11 p.m. May 11 in the 200 block of East Deshler Avenue was recovered, through a tracking device, the next day in the 1700 block of Morse Road.
* A bicycle and sunglasses, values not listed on the report, were stolen between 11 p.m. May 17 and 7 a.m. May 18 from a vehicle in the 1000 block of South Pearl Street.
* Police were able to recover a $3,000 TV set after they recognized one of thieves captured on a surveillance video.
The burglary occurred at 3:30 a.m. May 18 in the 400 block of Reinhard Avenue.
The victim showed police video evidence of the crime and a suspect was identified from previous interactions with police. Reports did not say whether the suspect was arrested.
* A $100 purse, $26 cash, credit cards, ID, $300 in gift cards, $300 worth of silver and $30 worth of medication were stolen between 10:17 p.m. May 17 and 4:58 a.m. May 18 from a residence in the 200 block of East Gates Street.
The victim said the suspect cut the screen on a rear window, lifted up the window and removed the items.
* A woman who left a lawnmower unattended for a few minutes returned to find it had been stolen.
The victim said she was cutting the lawn at a church at 8:05 p.m. May 10 in the 200 block of East Gates Street when she went inside the facility to grab an extension cord.
When she returned, the $269 lawnmower was gone.